Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scallop Circle Card Set ~ Mary Ellen

Today Mary Ellen is sharing with us her take on the new Scallop Circle Card Mix & Match Set
 
these cards are so universal to use with any theme. You can even mix and match the pieces from each card to make even more card designs.  Add stamps, paper piecings, ribbon, bling and so on.
 
These are fun, quick and easy cards to make. I can see them being used for all different occassions. I made a Birthday and a Christmas one to show you today.

For the Birthday card I used cardstock from my scrap bin , a birthday embossing folder, and a birthday stamp from Studio G.

For the Christmas card I used cardstock from K & Company the greeting were cut from a page in the same cardstock pack.

 Mary Ellen
 

1 comment:

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Mary Ellen, Great Job on these cards! Love the Christmas card that you have made! TFS