Friday, October 5, 2012

Haunted House Card ~ Marji

Today Marji has the Haunted House Card to share with us.  I love this card, it is so full of fun spookyness!!!

Here is what Marji had to say:
I chose the Haunted house card file and fell in love with it!

I cut the tombstones and windows from some silver paper because I wanted a fuller cemetery area, then cut 2 windows from black then cut 2 more a little smaller in yellow for the actual windows.

I used some pearly white paper for my ghosts and used some dark brown pearls for their eyes.


I cut 2 of this ghost and mounted him on an action wobble to add some extra fun to the piece.


The bats are mounted on some straight pins. I used glue dots to attache them to the head of the pins.

2 comments:

MaryEllen said...

Wow What a fantastic card!! love it

Laura said...

this is such a great card!!!
Laura