Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rolled Flowers - Melissa Pinter

Today we have a project from Melissa where she has used two of our rolled flower files.
 
Here is what Melissa had to say:
 
Happy Tuesday! Today I am showing off two fabulous Creativekuts2 files. I made a Ribbon Rolled Flower and a Rolled Petal Flower.
Here they are.....
I made these using Red and Green Cardstock and added some Angle Glitter Spray to the Petals.
I displayed these flowers on a Wooden Oval Board from Micheal's. Then I added some Cream and Red burgundy Paper and used Decoupage to it. Then inked the edge with Brown Martha Stewart Ink. The image that you see is from a Magazine and I cut it in sections so I can make a 3-D image pop! The images is popped up 4 times if you look closely! Then to add even more of a Vintage look to this Home decor Christmas Image I used Lace Ribbon and made a bow and placed a Vintage Snowflake embellishment to it!