Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby Cradle File - Melissa Pinter

Today we have the adorable Baby Cradle from Melissa
 


 
Hey there for todays project I have made a Cradle Gift Holder!\ http://www.creativekuts2.com/item_63/Baby-Cradle.htm.

My firiend's daughter is going to be having a little baby girl on september 15th! So when I seen this adorable file I thought what a perfect gift idea!


Supplies:

Cardstock: Light pink (Recollection)

paper stack: Nana's Baby Girl

Ink:Tim Hotz Distress Ink

Liquid Pearls: Bique

Lace Ribbon: Ribbon from my scrap box

pop dots


This file was so much fun to make! Just to let you all know I do cut by hand and if you too do the same this is an easy file to cut and put together! Hope you all have a great crafting day!

Melissa Pinter CK2

2 comments:

MaryEllen said...

Adorable !!!

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious!Darling!TFS